CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Waiting On Wednesday: Morganville Vampires - Ghost Towns by Rachel Caine


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine. This meme spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's up coming release is...


Ghost Town (Morganville Vampires)

Date Released: 1 November 2010
Publisher: Allison & Busby
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0749008040
ISBN-13: 978-0749008048


The fragile peace between humans and vampires in Morganville is in trouble, and when Claire takes drastic action, she's put under serious pressure to re-establish the barriers that keep the town residents inside, and wipe the memories of those who leave. But working with her half-crazy vampire boss Myrnin means that things don't always turn out as planned ... and as the people of Morganville begin acting strangely, Claire and her friends must solve the mystery and try to put things right. But one by one, her allies are turning on her ... even the ones she trusts most.


6 comments:

  1. I am in the middle of this series right now. I can't wait to get to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read this series. Even my school principal has read some of them. Library here I come. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading this series now! Glad to see there is a new one coming out soon. Will have to catch up. My WoW is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good tv show! My WOW is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Alayne, I think this would make a good TV show. I am going to be adding these books to my ever growing want list on swaptree. By the way, I can give you The Host if you want it. I am getting it through a trade on swaptree but I have read it already (got impatient) so if you want it, it's yours. Just email me at jonilee73@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete