CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 1 July 2010

Booking Through Thursday - Disappointed


Name a book or author that you truly wanted to love but left you disappointed. (And, of course, explain why.)

Not hard, not hard at all.
After previously reading all 6 of the house of night novels and enjoying them I was extremely happy when I received my copy of burned, the 7th book in the house of night series.

The pacing was dreadfully slow for the first 250 pages or so, the main character is hardly ever in it, loads of typos and after the first 50 pages you can easily discern the plot and outcome of the book.

Also there are still another 5 books to come out in the series; Stolen, Burdened, Touch, Cloaked and Wanted!
And there has been talk of another 3 after that!


I'm not sure if i'm going to buy the 8th book after this major disappointment!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like slow going but the typos would bug me to death, I would be to aggravated to really read the book! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete